Hey it seem we were in a bad release day ;)
Many of you may have seen that the windows packages were corrupted:
New packages have been uploaded to fix the old ones, the urls have not changed, just download again.
The MkS Team,
I have finished to move Tools related code in the core to a MkS plugin.
Today I have merged the branches/dev into trunk in our svn.
With that enhancement MkS is near to a non beta 126.96.36.199 version ;)
Our CMS has been updated to the last available version, plugins too.
We introduce an environment variables editor inside MkS settings.
Finally we rewrited completly the Search & Replace plugin.
As new options:
This is now the perfect search & replace tool in the wild ;)
Today is a great day to announce you the aviability of MkS 188.8.131.52b2.